- November 20, 2017
- Posted in Entrance Exams
Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test (V-SAT) is alluring VSAT 2018 application forms from the interested candidates who are seeking for admission into B.Tech, BBA, M.Tech, MBA, MCA, BCA, B.Sc and Ph.D. Courses.
The University is going to organize the admission test from 21st April to 25th April 2018. Candidates can get the Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test 2018 Notification from the certified site vignanuniversity.org.
Details of VSAT application form 2018
University Name: Vignan University
Certified Site: vignanuniversity.org
Name of the Exam: Scholastic Aptitude Test
Application Mode: Online & Offline
Vignan University Online Application
Refer the eligibility criteria grounded on your UG/PG/Ph.D. programme earlier than you start filling the VSAT 2018 application form. Students need to click on the V-SAT 2018 Admission Test Application Form link given below to apply via online mode.
Students can get applications for payment of ₹ 1,200/- from Vignan Schools or Colleges across Andhra Pradesh and Telangana state. For latest updates stay tuned our site 5njobs.com.
Eligibility Criteria of Vignan Entrance Exam
- To apply for Vignan University VSAT 2018 Students must have the below-furnished qualifications
- Qualifying Exam: Student must be completed 10+2 (or) its equivalent exam from recognized board
- Minimum Marks: Student must be scored at least 60% marks in aggregate in the qualifying examination
- Appearing students can also eligible to apply
- Subjects: Students who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics and English / Aptitude in the V-SAT 2018 are eligible for all the B.Tech and B.Pharmacy programmes
- Subjects: Students who attempt Physics, Chemistry, Biology and English / Aptitude in the V-SAT 2018 are eligible for B. Tech, Biotechnology, Bioinformatics, Biomedical Engineering, and Food Technology & B. Pharmacy Courses
- Candidates must be born on or after 01st July 1997 to apply
Application Fee of VSAT 2018:
- ₹ 1200/-, students can submit the fee via offline mode (Demand Draft). The DD will be made in favor of the “Vignan University” payable at Guntur
Also Read: CG TET 2017 Application Form
Vignan Entrance Exam 2018
The university is furnishing replete Scholarship for the first 50 candidates whereas rankers from 50 to 100 will be given 50 percent scholarship, 100 to 200 rankers will be given 25 percent scholarship.
Remember…for this VSAT 2018 the scholarship will be given based on students rank in JEE Mains, Advanced, and EAMCET. For detailed Vignan University Application Status enlightenment download Vignan Scholastic Aptitude Test 2018 Notification from the certified site vignanuniversity.org.
Important steps to fill the VSAT 2018 Admission Test Application Form
- Log on to the official website vignanuniversity.org
- On home page click on the Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test 2018 Notification Link
- Download VSAT 2018 Notification and read it carefully
- Fill the form and upload necessary documents and photos
- Submit the application form on or before 10th April 2018
- Download and save the application for future reference
- Students are required to sent the filled application along with DD to the address conveyed below
Guntur- 522213 (A.P)
- Application starts from 10th November 2017
- Last date for application filing date: 10th April 2018
- Admission Test: 21st April to 25th April 2018
- VSAT admit card 2018 issued: 03rd Week of April 2018
- VSAT Result 2018: 01st May 2018
- Counseling Date: 10th to 20th May 2018
Download Vignan’s Scholastic Aptitude Test 2018 Notification CLICK HERE
VSAT 2018 Admission Test Application Form CLICK HERE
V-SAT 2018 Availability Application Forms CLICK HERE
In our website 5njobs.com, we are providing information about the Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Answer Key, Results and Entrance Exams etc. Bookmark our page with control+ D for easy access.