- July 17, 2018
- Posted in Syllabus
UPPSC exam syllabus 2018
Uttar Pradesh public service commission has released the UPPSC recruitment 2018 notification for 924 vacancies in PCS, ACF and RFO posts. Interested candidates can fill their online application form 06-July-2018 till the date 02-August-2018. To start your exam preparation the UPPSC exam syllabus 2018 is the key aspect.
Also, read UPPSC recruitment 2018 notification
You can find the syllabus for both prelims and mains exam respectively provided below. The latest UPPSC exam syllabus 2018 is provided here. So the aspirants can check the UPPSC exam pattern 2018 upper subordinate services below.
UPPSC exam pattern 2018
According to the employment news, many aspirants are going to apply for UPPSC recruitment 2018 the competition will be huge.
Also, read LIC recruitment 2018 notification
UPPSC has provided tentatively exam date on 19-August-2018. The timing of paper 1 will be from 9:30 to 11:30 A.M and paper 2 from 2:30 to 4:30 P.M.So, candidates must know that how to prepare and what to prepare for their best result in the exam. Here we are providing the latest UPPSC syllabus 2018 and exam pattern.
UPPSC exam syllabus 2018 and pattern
- The preliminary exam has two mandatory papers.
- The papers shall be of 200 marks each and of two hours duration.
- Both the papers are in objective type in which there shall be 150-200 questions separately.
- Paper-2 of the prelims exam will be qualifying paper with minimum marks fixed at 33%.
Also, read RVUNL admit card 2018
UPPSC Prelims paper-1 General studies
- Current affairs of national and international.
- Indian history and Indian national movement
- India and world geography
- Indian Political and governance.
- Economic and social development.
- General issues on environmrental ecology.
Also, read NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2018
UPPSC prelims paper-2 General studies
- General English class X standard.
- School mathematics class X standard.
- General mental ability
- Logical reasoning and analytical ability
- Decision making and problem-solving.
UPPSC mains exam pattern
|1||General Hindi||150||3 hours|
There will be an interview of 100 marks conducted.
UPPSC syllabus 2018 924 subordinate posts (⇐ Click)
In Our Web Site 5njobs.com, We Are Providing Information Regarding Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Answer Key, Results & Entrance Exams Etc. Bookmark Our Page with Control+D for easy access.
Thank You & Share It To Help Others!!!