- February 13, 2018
- Posted in Notifications
SSC CGL Notification 2018
Good news!!! SSC CGL Notification 2018 has carried out by higher officials.
Staff Selection Commission is organizing Combined Graduate Level (CGL) examination to choose eligible applicants for many vacancies in ministries and organizations.
Do you know? The examination will be planned in four stages and every twelve months session many competitors take part in the exam. Remember…stage-1 exam will be held in the month of June 2018.
SSC CGL 2018 Notification
Organization Name: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
Official Website: ssc.nic.in
Job Category: Central Govt Jobs
Application Mode: Online
Job Location: Across India
- Assistant (Ministry of External Affairs)
- Assistant (Central Vigilance Commission)
- Assistant (Ministry of Railway)
- Assistant (Intelligence Bureau)
- Assistant Section Officer (Central Secretariat service)
- Inspector (Central Excise)
- Inspector (Examiner)
- Inspector of Income Tax (CBDT)
- Assistant (Other Ministries/Organizations)
- Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation)
- Sub Inspector (National Investigation agency, NIA)
- Assistant (AFHQ)
- Inspector (Preventive Officer)
- Assistant Enforcement Officer (Directorate of Enforcement, Department of Revenue)
- Inspector of Vacancies (Department of Post)
- Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
- Statistical Investigator Gr. II (M/O Statistics & Prog. Implementation)
- Divisional Accountant (Offices under CAG)
SSC CGL 2018 Official Notification
Combined Graduate Level is well known as CGL. It is recruitment examination organized by the Staff Selection Commission (SSC) for subordinate staff employment.
Also Read: SSC CGL Syllabus
In the past few days, SSC CGL Notification 2018 has revealed. The SSC CGL exam includes three tier procedure held for Group B recruitment.
According to the SSC CGL, 2018 Notification stage 1 exam will be held in the month of June 2018. The exam marks are used by most of the central govt ministries/departments to recruit Group B staff.
Do you know? In the 2017 year more or less 30 lakhs registrations were received for SSC CGL 2017.
SSC CGL 2018 Application Form
The application forms for the exam will be available on 21st April 2018 from the official web portal ssc.nic.in.
We suggest candidates need to stay in touch with the certified website to know the newest happenings related to SSC CGL 2018.
Also read: SSC CHSL Notification 2018
Before to that apply for SSC CGL 2018 Recruitment everyone, first of all, read SSC CGL Notification 2018.
SSC CGL 2018 Recruitment Eligibility Criteria
- Contestant should have a concerned subject at Degree Level, in some post i.e. Statistical Investigator Grade-2
- Contestant must be an Indian Citizen (Bhutan or Nepal)
- A Tibetan displaced person who came here earlier than 1st January 1962 with the intention to settle here (India) permanently
Also Read: SSC Constable GD Previous Papers
- To apply for this SSC CGL Notification 2018 contestant must be passed Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline from recognized university
- Between 18 to 32 years (as on 01st August 2018) depends upon the post applied for
SSC CGL Notification 2018 Age Relaxation:
- For OBC: 03 years
- For SC/ST: 05 years
- For Gen+PH: 10 years
- For OBC+PH: 13 years
- For SC/ST+PH: 15 years
- For Ex-Servicemen (Gen): 03 years
- For Ex-Servicemen (OBC): 06 years
- For Ex-Servicemen (SC/ST): 08 years
SSC CGL Application Fee 2018:
- Application Fee: Rs 100
- For SC/ST, female, PH, OBC & Ex-servicemen: No Fee (Exempted)
How to apply for SSC CGL Notification 2018?
- Log on to the official web portal ssc.nic.in
- Search for SSC CGL 2018 Notification & read it clearly
- Fill the application form without any mistakes
- Pay the application fee & submit
- Take print copy of application form for future reference
CGL Calendar 2018 Important Dates
- Online Application Starts From: 21st April 2018
- Last Date for Submission of Application: 25th May 2018
- SSC CGL Admit Card 2018 Availability: Last week of June 2018
- SSC CGL Tier-1 Exam Date: 25th July 2018 to 20th August 2018
- SSC CGL Tier-1 Result: Update Soon
- SSC CGL Tier-2 Admit Card 2018: Update Soon
- SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam: 27th November 2018 to 30th November 2018
- SSC CGL Tier-2 Result- Update Soon
- SSC CGL tier-3 Skill Test/Document Verification- Update Soon
Click here for SSC CGL Notification 2018
Apply Online for SSC CGL Recruitment 2018
In Our Web Site 5njobs.com, we Are Providing Information Regarding Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Answer Key, Results & Entrance Exams Etc. Bookmark Our Page with Control+D for easy access.
Thank You & Share It To Help Others!!!