OSSC Police SI Recruitment 2017
Hello, Visitors…!!! We have come back with the latest news from Odisha Staff Selection Commission. The OSSC Police SI Recruitment 2017 notification has carried out. The job role is Sub Inspector and OSSC higher officials are seeking forward to capable candidates to make fill 134 vacancies. The aspirants who have been looking for this SI Odisha Govt jobs they may apply online as soon as early. Read the notification carefully and eligible candidates can apply for OSSC CPSE Exam. Also, must refer education qualification and age limit particulars after that register for police Sub Inspector Jobs in Odisha. For aspirant’s sake, we furnish the direct link of Odisha SSC Police SI Notification 2017 in this end of the article. Apply online OSSC SI 2017 link will make public from January 25th to February 24th, 2017.
- Name of the Organization: Odisha Staff Selection Commission
- Official Website: ossc.gov.in
- Total Posts: 134 Vacancies
- Post Name: Sub Inspector
OSSC Sub Inspector Vacancies
The OSSC abbreviation is Odisha Staff Selection Commission. It is the government body of Odisha as a statutory commission. Bit acts as a middle man between recruiting the procedure of recruitment made by the government of Odisha. This commission carries the recruitments every year annually whenever there arise the posts in different departments of the government. The OSSC firm was established in the year 1994. As usual OSSC Police SI Recruitment 2017 notification carried out with advertisement number IIE-107 / 2016. Aspirants thoroughly register for OSSC CPSE examination through online from official website ossc.gov.in.
Odisha Combined Police Service Exam SI Notification 2017
As per the employment notification of OSSC Police SI Recruitment 2017 candidates should follow instructions carefully. Candidates who are probing for Latest Police Jobs can use this tremendous opportunity. Aspirants must check eligibility criteria of Police Sub Inspector Jobs in Odisha. Coming to the education, qualification should be Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University (or) must be a Science (or) Engineering Graduate along with National Apprentices Certificate (NAC). The age limit should be 21 years to 25 years as on 01st January 2016. Age relaxation will be 5 years for SC / ST / SEBC and women candidates; To know more details download Odisha combined Police Service Exam SI Notification 2017 from official portal at ossc.gov.in.
OSSC SI Apply Online Application 2017
The higher authorities will accept the online application from January 25th, 2017. The selection process will be on the basis of Prelims Exam, Physical Measurement, and Physical Test, Main wrote Test, Weightage Marks, Viva-voice and Psychology Test. Candidates refer notification themselves carefully; eligible persons apply OSSC Police SI Recruitment 2017 for police posts. The application fee for OBC / General is Rs 100/- and for SC / ST category no application fee (exempted) and fee have to pay online mode only. If all aspects are suitable for candidates may register OSSC SI Apply Online 2017 through ossc.gov.in website. Candidates who are the first time for applying, do follow the process has given below. The closing date to submit the application is 24th February 2017. Hence apply online application earlier than the last date.
- Should have complete Graduation & Must read and write Odisha language. Everyone must have studied Odisha language in middle school (or) Matriculation
- Minimum 21 years to Maximum 25 years, as on 01st January 2016 (Age relaxation will applicable as per government rules)
- Preliminary Written Test
- Physical Test
- Mains Exam
- Viva cum Psychological Test
- For OBC / General: Rs 100/-
- For SC / ST: No fee (Exempted)
How to Apply for OSSC Police SI Recruitment 2017?
- Visit Official Website: www.ossc.gov.in
- Click on Latest Updates & Events
- Probe for the link of notification
- Open the application form & enter all recommended details
- Submit & download the application
- Take printout for future reference
- Starting date for submission of online application: 25th January 2017
- Closing date for submission of online application: 24th February 2017