APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2016-17
Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission has released APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2016-17 notification on 27th December 2016 to make fill 1055 vacancies in the department of Panchayat Secretary. The candidates who are eagerly waiting for this Group 3 govt jobs can start to apply from 31st December 2016 and last date to apply online application 30th January 2017. First of all, candidates must read the whole notification carefully then apply online according to your eligibility through the official website psc.gov.in. We are furnishing below regarding Andhra Pradesh Group-III notification details as below.
Andhra Pradesh Group-III Notification Details
- Name of the Organization: Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission
- Job Role: Panchayat Secretary Posts
- Total Vacancies: 1,055 posts
- Job Location: Andhra Pradesh
- Job Category: State Govt Jobs
- Application Mode: Online only
APPSC Panchayat Secretary Vacancies
APPSC abbreviation is Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission. It has come into existence in the year 1956 on 01st November. Recently it’s bifurcated from Telangana State. After bifurcation, APPSC is standing in first place releasing employment notifications to recruit a huge number of vacancies in the state. APPSC plays a key role in conducting competitive exams for several departments, organizes exam for admission to RIMC, Direct department, statutory rules relating to services, Disciplinary cases wound and extraordinary pension cases. Straightaway APPSC board have come with APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2016-17 for a wonderful vast number of posts in diverse sectors. Aspirants who have the zeal to grab a job in Latest Govt Jobs in AP may apply for this Andhra Pradesh Group III notification as soon as early.
APPSC Group III Online Application Form
According to the official notification, we furnished eligibility criteria. The age limit of the candidates should have minimum 18 years to 42 years as on 01-07-2016 as per G.O.Ms number 396 General administrations (Ser A) Dept Date 05-11-2016 the upper age limit raised up to 8 years i.e. from 34 to 42 years. Coming to the educational qualification for APPSC Grade III upcoming jobs must have possessed Graduation from any recognized University with minimum qualified marks. The selection procedure will be based on written exam. The pay scale depends on up the applied post and application fee need to pay Rs 250/- with processing fee is Rs 80/- towards examination fee. Interested and capable candidates can apply for this APPSC Group III Online Application Form. To get more details and latest updates regarding APPSC Group 3 Recruitment 2016-17 keep visiting our website 5njobs.com.
- Minimum 18 years to Maximum 42 years (As on 01st July 2016 G.O Ms. No.396 General Administration (Ser.A) Dept Dt 05/11/2016 the upper age limit raised up to 08 years i.e. from 34 to 42 years
- Graduation from any recognized university with minimum qualified marks (Refer the official notification)
- Written Exam
- Rs 250/- for application processing fee &
- Rs 80/- for examination fee
- The opening date of online application: 31st December 2016
- The Closing date of online application: 30th January 2017