- May 8, 2018
- Posted in Notifications
AP TET 2018 Notification
In the past few days, AP TET Notification is revealed by the Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board to recruit 10,351 vacancies.
Hence we suggest candidates apply online for Andhra Pradesh TET Notification via official web portal aptet.apcfss.in which is started on 05th May 2018.
Andhra Pradesh Teacher Eligibility Test online process will be closed on 22nd May 2018.
AP TET Notification 2018 Details
Organization Name– Commissioner of School Education Andhra Pradesh Teacher Recruitment Board
Total Vacancies– 10,351
Vacancy Name– Teacher
Downloading AP TET Admit Card 2018– 03rd July 2018
Initial Key Reveals– 03rd July 2018
Objection Key– 26th July 2018
Final Key– 28th July 2018
Final Result– 30th July 2018
Category– Govt Jobs
Job Location– Andhra Pradesh
Official web portal– cse.ap.gov.in
AP TET Recruitment 2018
Hi, guys who are desperately waiting for the Teacher Eligibility Test beneath Andhra Pradesh State. As you know this is AP State Teacher Eligibility Test for the aspirants who engrossed in teacher job vacancies.
Also Read: AP Postal Circle Postman Results 2018
For candidate’s sake, the clear details have furnished here on this page of 5njobs.com. Without getting confused read out the AP TET 2018 Notification carefully and apply online mode via the certified website.
Also Read: AP ECET Result 2018
Who is going to apply for this AP TET notification need to know the details of APTET eligibility test? Also should know the most prominent enlightenment i.e. application fee, eligibility criteria etc.
AP TET Application Form 2018 Eligibility Criteria Details
Do you have the below furnished educational and eligibility qualities to apply AP TET 2018 Notification? Just read & know more…
- D.Ed/ B.Ed / Language Pandit / U.G.D.P.Ed/ D.P.Ed / B.P.Ed (or) Its equivalent qualification
For AP TET Paper-1
- Need to complete intermediate from the board & also should have the diploma in elementary education board (or) 04 years bachelors of elementary education (or) 02 years of Diploma in education
For AP TET Paper-2
- The contestant should possess the Graduation from the concerned board with the bachelor of education B.Ed certificate
- Minimum- 18 years
- Maximum- 40 years
AP TET Application Fee:
- Exam Fee- Rs 500/- for each paper-1, paper-2 (A) & (B) separately
- As per the Govt norms, will be made public these details on its official web portal (Not mentioned in official notification)
AP TET 2018 Notification Selection Process:
- Written Test
- Document Verification
How to apply for AP TET 2018 Notification?
- Log on to the official web portal cse.ap.gov.in
- On the home page click on the AP TET Notification 2018-19
- Read it carefully & fill the required details as per recommended columns
- Pay the fee & submit the application form
- Take a print copy for future reference
- Online Process Starts from- 05th May 2018
- Last Date for Apply Online- 22nd May 2018
Exam Date: REVISED!!!!
10th July to 12th July 201810th June to 13th June 2018
- PAPER-II (A)…
13th May to 19th June 201814th June to 17th June 2018
- PAPER-II (B)…
21st July 201818th June to 19th June 2018
Click here for AP TET 2018 Notification
Apply online for Andhra Pradesh TET 2018 Recruitment
In our Web Site 5njobs.com, We Are Providing Information Regarding Notification, Admit Card, Syllabus, Answer Key, Results & Entrance Exams Etc. Bookmark Our Page with Control+D for easy access.
Thank You & Share It To Help Others!!!